In this course, you will learn about the theory and practice of training horses gymnastically to create soundness for life. The Course will be groundwork and will cover, close in-hand work, lungeing and long-reining.
April Course Dates:
Arrival: from 2pm 25th April
Tuition Days: 26, 27, 28 April
Departure: 12pm 29th April
- 3 FULL days tuition
- Use of Centre horses and facilities
- 4 nights accommodation in a shared room (max 3 in room).
- All meals, including unlimited wine with evening meals.
- Meal at traditional Spanish restaurant one evening
- Full use of our pretty villa, with garden and solar-heated pool.
- Transfers from Granada Airport and Loja Bus Station (Express Coach from Malaga)
Not Included: Flights, travel costs etc to the Centre (except transfers from Granada Airport and Loja bus station), Compulsory Travel Insurance covering horse-based activities (required).