Rewardbased Academic Art of RidingTorsdag 25 – måndag 29 april 2019
Plats: Cacin i Spanien
Instruktör: Angelica Hesselius Learn more
In this course, you will learn about the theory and practice of training horses gymnastically to create soundness for life. The Course will be groundwork and will cover, close in-hand work, lungeing and long-reining.
April Course Dates:
Arrival: from 2pm 25th April
Tuition Days: 26, 27, 28 April
Departure: 12pm 29th April
- 3 FULL days tuition
- Use of Centre horses and facilities
- 4 nights accommodation in a shared room (max 3 in room).
- All meals, including unlimited wine with evening meals.
- Meal at traditional Spanish restaurant one evening
- Full use of our pretty villa, with garden and solar-heated pool.
- Transfers from Granada Airport and Loja Bus Station (Express Coach from Malaga)
Not Included: Flights, travel costs etc to the Centre (except transfers from Granada Airport and Loja bus station), Compulsory Travel Insurance covering horse-based activities (required).